MIXING AND MASTERING UPLOAD
UPLOAD YOUR SONGS FOR LAZY RIDA BEATS MIXING AND MASTERING!
Please read the following instructions carefully so we can get your songs mixed and mastered on time! The most common cause for delayed return is incorrect formatting of project files. We love you. If you want us to keep loving you, please follow the steps below!
- Make sure your tracks are dry, meaning NO EFFECTS like reverb or compression.
- Please export the separated tracks (like lead vocal, ad libs, punches, etc).
- Please render all the tracks from the beginning CONSOLIDATED, so that each track lines up at the beginning of the song. Meaning if your verse starts 2 minutes into the song, there should be exactly 2 minutes of silence on that track before we hear your voice.
- Please send an instrumental in seperated WAV files if you have them. Or you can send us a beat in WAV file or MP3 but consider that the final mix of the song can be lower quality.
- The typical turn around time is 1 to 2 weeks per song.
- For every song that we mix for you, we always give one round of simple revisions. Then we diisscuss on what changes you want and we send back with fixes.
- If this is your first mix with us, it would be helpful for us for you to send us one of your songs for a mixing reference. This is not a requirement, but if you’d like to, just include it in the folder that you upload to us!
- Don’t forget to pack an instrumental in the folder.
- The typical turn around time is 1 to 2 weeks per song. We do have an expedited service with a 48 hour turn around time for $25 dollars per song.
- Any additional versions (clean edits, show mixes, acapellas, etc) are for FREE. We sent them after your confirmation that the mix is complete.
- Please let us know if you would like any additional services, and we’ll send you an invoice!
OKAY LAZY RIDA, I’M READY TO UPLOAD
- Please put all of your project files into one folder and title the folder with the name of the song.
- Zip up the folder. DO NOT UPLOAD INDIVIDUAL TRACKS.
- Upload your zipped folder by selecting “Choose File” from below.
- Please enter the email address that you used to sign up for your Membership or paid the mixing with. That way we can confirm your payment and send you back the finished song!!!