processing of information about you, including
personal data and cookies, i.e. cookies.
1. General information
1. This policy applies to the Website, operating at the URL: https://www.lazyridabeats.com
2. The website operator and the personal data administrator is Lazy Rida Beats - Paweł Tugeman, St. Pułaskiego 47/1/21, 15-337, Białystok NIP 5423173147, Regon 522372140
3. The operator's e-mail contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
5. The website uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Running a newsletter
- Conducting online chat conversations
- Handling of inquiries via the form
- Presentation of an offer or information.
6. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in
the following way:
1. By voluntarily entering data in forms, which are entered into the Operator's
2. By saving cookie files in end-devices (so-called "cookies").
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator
1. Personal data stored in the database are encrypted in such a way that only the Operator
holding the key can read them. Thanks to this, the data is protected in the event of the
database being stolen from the server.
2. The operator periodically changes his administrative passwords.
3. An important element of data protection is regular updating of all software used by the
Operator to process personal data, which in particular means regular updates of
1. The website is hosted (technically maintained) on the operator's server: lh.pl
4. Your rights and additional information on how to use the data
1. In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other
recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the
obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- hosting company on an entrustment basis
- law firms and debt collectors
- Online chat solution operators
- Authorized employees and associates who use the data to achieve the purpose of the
- companies that provide marketing services to the Administrator
2. Your personal data is processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to
perform the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With
regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 10 years.
3. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- Access to personal data concerning you, Their rectification,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
4. You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3 against the processing of
personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator,
including profiling, while the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally
justified grounds processing of your interests, rights, and freedoms, in particular
establishing, investigating, or defending claims.
5. The Administrator's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Office for Personal
Data Protection, ul. Pułaskiego 47/1/21, 15-337 Białystok.
6. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
7. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
8. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of the provisions on
the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the
5. Information in the forms
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if
2. The website may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The website, in some cases, may save information that facilitates the linking of data in the
form with the e-mail address of the user filling in the form. In this case, the user's e-mail
address appears inside the URL of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a
specific form, e.g. in order to process the service request or commercial contact, registration
of services, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is
6. Administrator logs
1. Information on the behavior of users on the website may be subject to logging. These data
are used to administer the website.
7. Important Marketing Techniques
1. The operator uses statistical analysis of website traffic through Google Analytics (Google Inc.
based in the USA). The operator does not provide personal data to the operator of this
user's end device. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google
advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the
2. The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to
the user's behavior on the website, which may give the illusion that the user's personal
data is used to track him, but in practice, no personal data is transferred from the
Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is that
cookies are enabled.
3. The operator applies and uses the Facebook pixel. This technology makes Facebook (Facebook
Inc. based in the USA) knows that a given person registered in it uses the Website. In this
case, it is based on data for which he is the administrator himself, the Operator does not
provide any additional personal data to Facebook. The service is based on the use of
cookies on the user's end device.
4. The Operator uses a solution that automates the operation of the Website in relation to users,
e.g. that can send an email to the user after visiting a specific subpage, provided that he has
agreed to receive commercial correspondence from the Operator.
8. Information about cookies
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the
Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually
contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
0) maintaining the Website user's session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does
not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
1. achieve the goals set out above in the section "Important marketing techniques";
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session
cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out,
leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored
on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they
are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies
on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web
browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.
Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by entities cooperating
with the Website operator, in particular the following companies: Google (Google Inc.
based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc.
9. Managing cookies - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not wish to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve
that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, and maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites 2.
To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow
the instructions :
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
- Windows Phone